In accordance with French Law Informatique et Libertés no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, the Website has been subject to a prior declaration to the CNIL under no. 1467426. In the event you agree to communicate your personal data while visiting the Website for whatever purpose, pursuant to French Law Informatique et Libertés no. 78-17, you are entitled to require access to, a copy of, modification (to correct errors or update your details) or deletion of your personal data. You shall address any request in this respect at the following address: email@example.com.
You can read our full Data Protection Policy here.
How is my customer data used ?
Please note that we may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of the orders you place on the Website.
- details of any correspondence or other communications we have with you in relation to the fulfilment of your orders or any enquiries you may contact us about in relation to the Website, our products, our brand or any other matter.
- information that you provide when registering for a Customer Account on the Website and when placing an order.
- details of your visits to the Website and the pages that you access on it. For further information in this respect, please refer to Article 6 (Cookies).
We will use the above information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) with information about products similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or sales enquiry and if you have accepted to be contacted for that purpose.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way anymore, please update your marketing preferences by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will you share my details with ?
You can edit your customer details in "My Account" page.
How can I delete my customer account ?
To delete your customer account please go to the "My account" page.
Do I have to create a customer account to place an order ?
Yes, to place an order it is necessary to create a customer account.
How can I unsubscribe from your newsletter ?
You just have to click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the last newsletter you received.